Zoom PodTrak P8 Podcast Recorder, 6 Microphone Inputs, 6 Headphone Outputs, Phone Input, Sound Pads, Onboard Editing, Record to SD card, USB Audio Interface, Battery Powered
Features & details
- 6 high quality Microphone inputs with phantom power
- 6 Headphone outputs with individual volume control
- 9 Programmable Sound Pads + Multi-Track recording for all inputs and Sound Pads
- Onboard editing functionality (Trim, Split, Fade) or transfer mix to computer via USB-C
- Automatic Mix-Minus for call-in phone interviews + dedicated phone call channel for remote interviews
This Call Will Be Recorded
The P8 features a dedicated channel for recording phone calls. Channel six can be switched to USB mode to record your guests from your computer. Both options include a Mix-Minus feature to prevent echo and feedback for the caller.
In the On Air screen select Noise Reduction to decrease background noise by automatically turning down the mic levels for tracks not in use.
The P8’s color-coded inputs, outputs, and controls make on-the-fly adjustments a breeze, keeping you focused on the discussion.
The PodTrak P8 features six of Zoom’s best-sounding mic inputs, providing pristine audio for you and your guests.
With up to 70dB of gain the P8 can handle the most demanding microphones.