Products may be exchanged or returned for a full refund within 7 days of the purchase/shipping date, provided they are in original condition and include all of the original accessories and packaging.
How to Package Goods to Be Returned
When returning, please package the product with appropriate packaging material to protect and stop the item moving around in order to prevent the item getting scratched or damaged. StayGreat cannot accept responsibility for any item that is damaged due to insufficient packaging, and your return and refund may be refused if the item is not packaged correctly.
Returns do not apply to the following:
- Audio Interfaces, Midi Keyboards or any other product that entails registration in order to be used – Once registered, the product cannot be reassigned to another user.
- Products damaged due to the use of an unsuitable power supply or unstable voltage.
- All products with damaged manufacturer seal.
- Audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Earphones, Headphones and Wind Instruments including mouth pieces and Harmonicas – basically goods which are not suitable to be returned for reasons relating to health protection or hygiene i.e. products that are made for the mouth, ears or any other personal body parts.
newspapers, journals or magazines, excluding subscription contracts.