- 4K Ultra HD: 1080p’s bigger, better-looking brother. It has four times the resolution of a regular Full HD screen, along with 8.3 million pixels and a full array of LED backlights creating a sharper, more colorful picture.
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10: Cinema technology for your home. We’re talking more detail in the shadows, visibly clearer highlights, and dramatically more vibrant colors. So good, it’s a Dolby Laboratories certified HDR product.
- Auto Low Latency Game Mode: Who wants to adjust their TV’s settings for gaming. Not us and we’re guessing not you. Luckily, Auto Low Latency Mode does it all for you. So you automatically get smooth, uninterrupted play. No lag with no effort.
- Android TV: Customize your Android TV home screen to display your favorite apps, shows, and movies. Cue the latest episode, pick up where you left off, or jump to a new show on your go-to app in no time. Power consumption :110W
- Google Assistant: Press the Google Assistant button on your remote to do more on your TV with your voice. Ask Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows, or open multiplayer games. Have it dim the lights by connecting smart home devices. Manage tasks and see your calendar. Or ask it questions and see the answers on your TV.
- TV dimensions without stand: 44 x 25.4 x 2.9 inches, 21.6 pounds; with stand: 44 x 27.9 x 8.9 inches, 22 pounds; screen size: 49.5 inches (measured diagonally); voltage: 120V, 60Hz; VESA: 200×300 (M6 screw size); resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
Hi mates, its great piece of writing on the topic of cultureand entirely explained, keep it up all the
Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and
I’m looking at options for another platform.
I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
follow unfollow method instagram –
Hi there, all is going fine here and ofcourse every one
is sharing facts, that’s truly fine, keep up writing.