Behringer Xenyx 1002B Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Preamps
- Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic ”British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Optional battery operation (with 9 V alkaline batteries) allows for mobile operation
- 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
- One FX send and one Monitor send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
- Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply superb XENYX 1002B, the BEHRINGER mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. The ultra-compact XENYX 1002B mixer’s 10 Inputs (2 mic channels, 4 stereo channels with 3 extra mic inputs) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The XENYX 1002B gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology. XENYX preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX 1002B provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Its compact size and flexible input scheme also make the XENYX 1002B the natural choice of sports announcers for calling play-by-play game action. Likewise, radio and TV reporters especially like the XENYX 1002B for its ease-of-use, remarkable fidelity and rugged reliability. And the 9 V battery option allows newscasters and correspondents to use the 1002B in remote locations where power is hard to come by.