Everything you need to record at home.
The iconic Scarlett 2i2 is already sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists. The Scarlett 2i2 Studio features a mic, headphones and all the cables. Scarlett 2i2 Studio is everything you need to create studio-quality recordings at home.
All the tools you need to start recording right, now
Upon download and registration, you’ll get software from Focusrite, Avid, Ableton, Splice, XLN, and Softube
|Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the software, as well as benefiting from discounts||Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals||Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running||Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in|
- Includes: Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, condenser microphone, headphones, 10’ XLR mic cable, mic stand clip
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- Includes Pro Tools – First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Balancer by Sonible, Grow by Matering The Mix, and Ujam’s Virtual Guitarist Iron plug-ins upon registration and download.
Scarlett 2i2 Studio provides an all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. Right out of the box you get a Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, condenser microphone, 3-meter XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones, and free software to start making music in no time. The 3rd Gen Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs. It features two upgraded 3rd Gen Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focus rite’s ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter, more open sound. The CM25 MkIII condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing. Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument inputs and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett s the same professional sound quality throughout the 3rd Gen range and the 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable. Your Scarlett 2i2 Studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focus rite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity. Focus rite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- SKU: FO662MI1JUUC2NAFAMZ
- Product Line: Focusrite
- Model: 2i2STUDIO3G
- Size (L x W x H cm): 3.9 x 6.9 x 1.9 inches
- Weight (kg): 15.8
- Color: Black
- Main Material: Studio Bundle
There are no reviews yet.