The black walnut Yamaha ARIUS YDP-164 is an 88-key digital console piano offering the playability and sound of an acoustic grand piano for amateurs and professionals alike. Its traditional style makes it well suited to classrooms, rehearsal spaces, studios, and living rooms. The 88 GH3 (Graded Hammer 3) keys provide realistic feel and response, while the sound engine delivers the expressive tone of Yamaha’s CFX concert grand piano. Damper resonance DSP and half-damper pedal control yield authentic sustain and resonance characteristics. Listen to the YDP-164’s sound output through its built-in speakers, or connect headphones for personal monitoring that won’t disturb others.
With 192-note polyphony and an integrated two-track song recorder, the ARIUS YDP-164 handles complex performances without compromises. Utilize the USB-to-host port to connect the YDP-164 to a computer or mobile device, then take advantage of convenient app-based recording, playback, control, and song analysis. Expand your repertoire by practicing along with the 50 classic songs included in the internal memory and supplied song book. The YDP-164 includes a piano bench and an AC adaptor.
- GH3 (Graded Hammer 3) keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory key tops reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano, from the heavy feel in the lower register to a lighter touch in the upper octaves
- CFX stereo sampling faithfully reproduces the sound of Yamaha’s flagship CFX full concert grand piano
- Play a single sound or layer two voices together
- Half-damper pedal control allows for continuously increasing amounts of sustain as the pedal is depressed
- The Smart Pianist iOS app not only gives you full control over your piano’s major functions but also analyzes your favorite songs right out of your music library using chord tracker technology
- Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings
- Choose from four types of reverb to sweeten your sound
- The USB-to-Host port allows players to connect to and interact with a wide variety of educational, creative, and entertaining musical applications on a computer or mobile device
- The two-track song recorder enables players to practice one hand at a time or record their next single
- 192-note polyphony supports complex passages without any dropped notes
- 50 classic piano songs are provided in the built-in song memory and the supplied music book
- Monitor through the built-in speakers or connect headphones to the two 1/4″ stereo headphone jacks
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) adjusts the balance of bass and treble automatically to allow players to enjoy a full sound even at a lower volume
- When listening through headphones with the Stereophonic Optimizer function active, voices sampled from acoustic pianos are perceived to come from the body of the instrument rather than from the headphones, providing a comfortable and natural experience