The Behringer C-3 Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone is a dual-diaphragm condenser microphone ideal for high-quality studio recording and live applications. The selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-eight pickup patterns offer ultimate versatility needed to professionally record vocals and acoustic instruments. The Behringer C-3 holds a pressure-gradient transducer with a shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule.
Its ultra-high sound resolution and flat frequency response rival those of microphones with much higher price tags. It also includes an LED that indicates phantom power operation and a gold-plated XLR output connector to ensure highest signal integrity. The Behringer C-3 comes with extensive accessories such as a swivel stand mount and transport case.
The main features of the Behringer C-3 Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone include:
- Transducer Type: Condenser, 16mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni
- Connection: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connector
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dBV/pa (10 mV/pa)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 KHz
- Max. SPL (0.5% THD @ 1KHz): 142 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 23 dBA (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 119 dB
- Rated Impedance: 350 Ohms
- Supply Voltage: +48 V
- Supply Current: 7.0 mA
- Dimensions: Shaft 54 mm, Length 180 mm
- Weight: 0.45 kg
There are no reviews yet.